- · Full Refereed Journal Article (PDF/Postscript)
- · Full Refereed Scanned Article (GIF)
- · Citations to the Article (11) (Citation History)
- · Refereed Citations to the Article
- · Also-Read Articles (Reads History)
- · Translate This Page
This communication is intended to show how we may derive from the known
spectral series of an element, new series which represent accurately, without
the inclusion of any new constant, nearly all of the series of lines recently
discovered by Lenard, Konen, Hagenbach, Saunders, Moll, Ramage, and Bergen.
The new principle of combination also finds application to other spectra,
particularly to helium and the earth alkalies. Closer relationships to the
atomic weight than have been known hitherto are also furnished.
More Article Retrieval Options
HELP for Article Retrieval